Successful International Collaborations
Several of Uppercut Dance Theater ’s most recent succesful performances have been created in co-production with colleagues from all over the world:
- DIFFERENCES, (2012) – Uppercut Dance Theater (Denmark), S.I.N.E. Crew (Vietnam) and DF Zulu Breakers (Brazil)
- CRASH, (2015-2017) – Uppercut Dance Theater (Denmark) and DF Zulu Breakers (Brazil)
- JUMP, (2019) – Uppercut Dance Theater (Denmark) and Ofir Yudilevitch (Israel)
We would be pleased to discuss your ideas for new joint projects within Urban and Contemporary Dance!
Uppercut Dance Theater would like to invite you to participate in a mutually inspirational ”Co-production Mini” concept with the performance DIFFERENCES:
- Uppercut Dance Theater visits your company, venue or educational institution with a well tested concept and our team of choregraphers and dancers
- You select a numer of dancers who represent your local cultural and artistic characteristics
- The two teams rehearse and present the ”new” performance
Different ethnicities, cultures and backgrounds - differences tell us apart, but can they be used to our advantage?